You read that right: you’ll only need THREE ingredients for these delicious Oreo truffles!
As a kid, I always hated Oreo’s and only recently I’ve finally started liking them. No idea how that happend, but now I have to keep another craving in check… damn. But that’s enough about me, we both know what you’re here for…
What you’ll need to make delicious truffles:
-1 pack of gluten free Oreo(-like) cookies (200 grams, I used Albert Heijn ‘Double Cookies”)
-75 grams of cream cheese
-400 grams of milk or dark chocolate
How to make them:
1. Crush the cookies (you can use a food processor if you have one).
2. Once the cookies are crushed finely, add the cream cheese until you have a paste-like substance
3. Roll the Oreo-paste into small balls and place on a sheet and put the sheet in the freezer or the refrigerator for.
4. While the balls are in the refrigerator, melt the chocolate au bain marie or in the microwave.
5. Once the chocolate has melted fully, take the truffles back out and dip them in the chocolate.
6. Optional: decorate the truffles while the chocolate is still setting. You can do this with Oreo crumbs or sprinkles.
7. Refrigerate the truffles for about an hour so they will fully set.
8. Enjoy the truffles!
Note: I was in a hurry and had to package the truffles soon after they were made and in all the rush, I had forgot to take an end-result picture… Because they were so good, I’ll be making them again soon enough and I promise to upload a picture then!